Crazy James
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr. POV pull's another one out of his ass!!!

5 posters

Go down

Mr. POV pull's another one out of his ass!!! Empty Mr. POV pull's another one out of his ass!!!

Post  LazyMom Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:24 pm

I'm so happy again, but I just can't take this up and down bs to much longer, can he please have a safe week, if for nothing more than my mental health? Are you all just as drained as I am?

I can't even type I'm so drained lmao!!

Last edited by LazyMom on Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i'm a idiot and cant type/spell/think)

LazyMom

Back to top Go down

Mr. POV pull's another one out of his ass!!! Empty Re: Mr. POV pull's another one out of his ass!!!

Post  IggysPinkTights Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:46 pm

no doubt I'm watching right now and he's still the target for next week lol give him a week off lol
IggysPinkTights
IggysPinkTights
Admin

https://crazyjames.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Mr. POV pull's another one out of his ass!!! Empty Re: Mr. POV pull's another one out of his ass!!!

Post  VIXXEN2005 Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:49 pm

I am so effin proud of this boy!! I love him!! He is Evel Dick and Janelle's love child!! I know he's gonna win it and I cant wait to see the comp just to see Sheila's look when he won. And about feeling drained, gurl I feel you its like I cant breathe until he wins that veto!!! Last week I had my stomach in a knot, imagine how the pressure is on them!!! I love this game! Go Crazy James!! lol![i]

VIXXEN2005

Back to top Go down

Post  IggysPinkTights Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:49 pm

Any idea what the POV could have been?
I mean it seems like Ryan was close and Josh and Sheila were tied but SOMEHOW they happened to lose lol.
Like someone said ...it's more of a "They lost" other than "Jimmy won"
Which he did...but out of utter stupidity I'm sure."

Best quote today.
"Our people are stupid"---Ryan.
LOL
IggysPinkTights
IggysPinkTights
Admin

https://crazyjames.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LazyMom Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:14 pm

I've been trying to figure the POV game out, maybe my brain is just toast anyway, but I just can't Sad but bottom line = Happy camper here Smile

LazyMom

Back to top Go down

Post  Kellayy Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:24 pm

with all the drama going on in the house, i love it. Im so happy james won.
im in loss of words, i knew fersure he would pull something great.

Kellayy

Back to top Go down

Post  MsPink Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:32 pm

i love that he won wooo hoooo go james go team pink luv u Iggy!!!!!!

MsPink

http://jameszinkand.freeforums.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum