Crazy James
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nat & Ryan's plan ?

5 posters

Go down

Nat & Ryan's plan ? Empty Nat & Ryan's plan ?

Post  LazyMom Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:20 pm

Are they Idiot's?? I'm not complaining at all but what a couple of moron's? piss off your alliance for why? are they really that afraid of James? this is soooo great for James/Josh which is lucky for Josh because he was really starting to piss me off with all his tossing lately, but as long as he doesn't hurt James I could give a flying fig Smile so from on the block to a new strong 4 person alliance, don't ya just love the game LMAO

LazyMom

Back to top Go down

Nat & Ryan's plan ? Empty Re: Nat & Ryan's plan ?

Post  IggysPinkTights Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:16 pm

Rut Roh it looks like Natalie was convinced by Adam to not take that deal .
IggysPinkTights
IggysPinkTights
Admin

https://crazyjames.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Nat & Ryan's plan ? Empty It f**kem s**ks

Post  CrazyBi Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:21 am

You know i can read right through Nat Very Happy . Ryan is just a big boy trying to act all tough and following Nat like a puppy dog i mean come on whats up with dat? There is something wrong there. And when james screamed at Nat he did not even hit her but Ryan was like right there as if he was protecting her or something . I know james would have not hit a girl s**t he is better then that thats what i feel. You know what i know James will win and thats it or someone on his side.But the way peeps are acting i dont know if anyone there is with James well i am and if i was there in the house i would say something about it in a calm voice yes calm!
Anyway love you james as God loves us
Laura J Like a Star @ heaven ean

CrazyBi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimmyjean08 Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:35 am

what are ryan and nat doing?? im really confused now... does ryan want josh to stay cuz of their secret alliance?? and is nat with ry n adam or sheila and sharon?.. shes such an actress!! hehe
but im soo glad james won POV, wooo! Smile

Kimmyjean08

Back to top Go down

Post  LazyMom Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:53 am

I just read updates and am more confused, i need to watch the feeds to figure out the lies and who's bs-ing who lol

I was Not happy to read that Nat told Sharon the basic plan unless Nat was just bs-ing her? oh well it will change a million times anyway!!

LazyMom

Back to top Go down

Post  bee75 Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:54 am

Nat is going from 0 target to target #1. She's already exposed the girls alliance to Ryan, so if she tries to play it now he'll see right thru it. Problem is, like Chelsia said, Adam has no spine and he'll do whatever Nat says. Keeping Josh would be better for Adam & Ryan, but not for Nat. It's too late in the game to play for anyone but yourself. If Adam evicts Josh, it might bite him in the butt sooner rather than later. Sharon isn't loyal to anyone, so I'm not sure if she'd team with James or not. Of course she will if he wins HOH, but after that, who knows.

Natalie just needs to pick a team and stick to it. If Josh goes home, James will be gunning hard for her, hope she's ready.
bee75
bee75

Back to top Go down

Post  IggysPinkTights Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:51 am

ok so for those confuzzled lol
Ryan and Natalie confronted James with a compromise.
NO going after each other for 2 weeks...Josh as well.
The will all work together Sharon is going out.

After talking to ADAM he convinced her to get rid of Joshy b/c he was a bigger threat.
So now the girls have all talked and are against the boys...(Adam is with the girls but he doesn't know it yet)

It came out when R/J/N were in HOH that they had been "working together" but Nat didn't say anything so it wasn't known if she caught onto that but she did.

As of now Sharon is staying Natalie and Sheila are working together along with Adam...Ryan is alone but I'm sure he won't be targetted other than by maybe Sheila and Sharon.

James is again an island...his little alliance imploded in about 5 seconds.
IggysPinkTights
IggysPinkTights
Admin

https://crazyjames.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LazyMom Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:11 pm

Well I'm gonna blame, umm let me see.... Natalie the Bitch!!! she just can't stick with anything, and she's worse than April for blabbing, I didn't think it was possible to top her but hands down, she just can't help herself, there was NO reason for her to tell anyone Everything, how can that possibly benefit her? Oh well maybe she will flip back and realize that she's pissing people off that will actually come after her !!! until that happens she's back on my Shit list Sad

My dream is that she put's Sheila up as the replacement but sadly it's just a dream Sad

LazyMom

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimmyjean08 Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:34 pm

thanks for explaining that iggyspinktights Smile
im glad james is safe, but i would prefer josh to go over sharon tbh, but sheila would be good, goddd her voice drives me mad! hehe
but the thing about natalie is that shes can just flip the house in seconds, which makes it interesting to watch i think..

are u guys in america?? im in england and i love bb usa!! bb9 is the first series of watched of usa, and i want to watch all of the last 8 series now Very Happy, esp last years with evel dick!

go james! xxxxxxxxx

Kimmyjean08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum