Crazy James
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nerd Herd Part 2 (sorry, but it's true)

3 posters

Go down

The Nerd Herd Part 2 (sorry, but it's true) Empty The Nerd Herd Part 2 (sorry, but it's true)

Post  bee75 Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:05 pm

I want to cry when these lunatics are on the feeds. At this point, with Josh leaving, James is the only one I can tolerate.

Please let James win HOH and have these people run scared so I can see them all throw each other under the bus. I know he doesn't have a good chance of winning the whole thing, and for his sake, I kinda want him to be able to get away from these losers. The game is breaking him down, and he's too good for that. I just want to see him take one of them out.

I think I should get a discount on the feeds since they are muted 90% of the time.

Rant over.....goooo james!
bee75
bee75

Back to top Go down

The Nerd Herd Part 2 (sorry, but it's true) Empty Re: The Nerd Herd Part 2 (sorry, but it's true)

Post  IggysPinkTights Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:57 pm

it's true no apologies WHATSOEVER.
When they were in HOH the other day laffing at James and the way he was playing Chess by himself (something that Ryan does) and then acting like he was eavesdropping .
Ugh it was TOTALLY seeason 6 all over again.
IggysPinkTights
IggysPinkTights
Admin

https://crazyjames.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

The Nerd Herd Part 2 (sorry, but it's true) Empty Re: The Nerd Herd Part 2 (sorry, but it's true)

Post  IggysPinkTights Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:19 pm

I don't think I can take Sheila ragging on James one more minute.
I'd actually be ok with him leaving...if she leaves first.
IggysPinkTights
IggysPinkTights
Admin

https://crazyjames.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bee75 Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:56 pm

Are these people seriously still hung up on Matty? I swear, it seems they're all playing for him. I can't wait until they see how much he "loved" them.
bee75
bee75

Back to top Go down

Post  bee75 Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:00 pm

Oh, and I miss Kimberly. Kimberly was fun.

I remember Chelsia talking to Sheila one night about something. Chelsia goes to bed and tells James "Kimberly understood, we'll see if Sheila does in the morning" LMAO! I really miss Chels Sad
bee75
bee75

Back to top Go down

Post  Kellayy Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:17 pm

ugh now that adam won pov, and josh gone. james reallly needs to pull something amazing off. and i think he can.
matt was not a good player, they have to get over his eviction now. i mean it. the house is filled with idiots, like josh said.
so right now im pulling for james and sharon to turn this house upside down. Adam did say after he won HOH he was going to flip the house, so i dont know if that still means he wants james out because that really wouldnt be making sense for him to say that because we all know everyone is against james and it would be no twist what so ever.

Kellayy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum