Crazy James
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can he do it again?

5 posters

Go down

Can he do it again? Empty Can he do it again?

Post  IggysPinkTights Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:15 pm

what do you all think?
I'm terrified I'm not the most optimistic person in the world.
But I don't even want to type what I'm thinking.
Ughh..he has a chance.
It's not rigged...but I sure wish it was lol.
IggysPinkTights
IggysPinkTights
Admin

https://crazyjames.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Can he do it again? Empty Re: Can he do it again?

Post  bee75 Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:08 pm

I don't know Iggy. I think I know what the next comp is, and it's so unfair that they let Nat paint everyone in that house. This is the first season that crap has been allowed.

I'm tired *for* James though, if he can't win the whole damn thing, I'd like him to get a long vacation.

Team Christ my ass. God probably mutes the feeds when those lunatics are on, just like I do.
bee75
bee75

Back to top Go down

Post  IggysPinkTights Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:12 am

I just can't anymore...I want him to win this so badly but at the same time.
He has no one...he deserves SOMEONE.
It's hard to defend him...hell I'm on "vacation"...aka BANNED lol from Jokers for it.
IggysPinkTights
IggysPinkTights
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenash Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:33 am

Man if it is the morph comp that really sucks. He seems to have been studying the memory wall, but I don't know. I never even thought of the advantage Natalie has since she has been allowed to draw everyone. Ugh.

Okay positive thoughts. He will win because he has to. Or maybe "they" will want him to stay and will change Veto to the what are you willing to give up comp.

Worse case scenario he gets to get away from the crazies and go relax with Chelsia and Josh and just decompress. He has got to be under so much stress- I don't want to see him break down again Sad

Iggy did you really get banned? What would we do without you over there? Shocked

Jenash

Back to top Go down

Post  bee75 Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:30 am

You got banned? Just temporarily, right? How ridiculous. I don't get all the hate (not that he doesn't have tons of fans). People tend to hate what they don't understand.

K, what the hell is up with Sharon? She's such a bitch anymore. I don't get her at all. James is the ONLY one in that house that would ever have her back. I understand she has to make it look like she hates him, but she actually ASKED to be put up next to him. I really hope he wins POV now. I'm sick of so many people just skating along without working for it.
Actually, I don't know if I want him to win POV or not. Of course, I'd love to see him win, but at the same time, I know he's gonna be fine without winning. It's just weird, when you watch the feeds, you get attached to these people, and the mother in me just wants him to be out of that hell called Team Christ.
bee75
bee75

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenash Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:48 am

Sharon asked to be put up next to him? I get that's she's trying to make new alliances, but you don't have to completely sell out your old alliance to do so. ugh.
Does she really not think she would be their next target?

Jenash

Back to top Go down

Post  bee75 Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:53 am

She told Adam that James was freaking out (he was sleeping btw) and she said she was fine with going up next to him. In reality, she doesn't want to be in the position to feel like she has to save him if she wins veto. In other words, she wouldn't save him, and she wants his jury vote. No blood on her hands if he's evicted.

She knows that they'll all figure out that one of them has to be in the Final 2 with the other side. Nat has already figured out that if the 4 of them (j/s/j/c) go to the jury house, they'll control the votes. She wants to be the one that everyone wants to take to the F2. She turned on James weeks ago. It just upsets me that j/c had to do all the dirty work for the 4 of them, while Sharon just sat quietly embedding herself with the other side.
bee75
bee75

Back to top Go down

Post  IggysPinkTights Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:13 pm

OK so he may not go up..
I'm all ready for an Adam and James F2 lol.
Even if James doesn't make it that far I'll still root for Adam .

I think some of us fans though are forgetting that he STILL needs to win POV.
Ryan and Natalie can just as easily win save Sheila .
James is up and out.
OR Sharon and Sheila can actually win something.

So even if he's not nominated he's still in the same predicament right?

Adam ...I'm not comfy about him winning POV if he does Gnat for sure is gonna have his ear and he may use it.

Told ya I wasn't an optimist lol.

Oh and my ban is temp lol I've been at JU forever but this is the first year I've gotten introuble I just can't with the gay jokes...it drives me crazy if I have to read "James sux...literally" one more time I may cyber kill a bitch.
IggysPinkTights
IggysPinkTights
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  IggysPinkTights Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:26 pm

If James stays IDGAF if it's FR influenced no one held a gun to Adam's head...but if James stays by not being nommed AND winning POV.
I swear to BB Gods he would have superceded my Janie love.
Yup I said it.
IggysPinkTights
IggysPinkTights
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bee75 Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:28 pm

Yes, James still needs to win veto. I'm not convinced that James isn't going up either. I hope James wins POV and saves Sharon for some reason. Just to get Natalie or Ryan out.

I can't believe the other board allows bashing of a sexual orientation. It's absurd. Sometimes I swear my blood pressure goes thru the roof when I read that board.
bee75
bee75

Back to top Go down

Post  carbonbased Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:13 pm

Sorry to intrude. I saw this site in James' forum at JU and wanted to check it out. Happy to see there are literate, educated people posting. I absolutely can't stand the James bashing by the narrow-minded, homophobic, asswipes. I've always been a lurker at JU, and I see many familiar user names in this forum. Thanks to all of you for providing insight and comic relief when responding to the James Hating Masses. I must say, I have never been this entertained or engrossed (or as those who know me say "obsessed") with BB or any of the players (even Janelle or Will). I don't know if it's just me, or what, but I feel like I KNOW this kid and I love him. Not just because he's hot--my god he is and I'm 13 years older than him and should be ashamed of myself--but because he is so freaking REAL. I can't even put into words what I mean. Then again, that's why this forum is here.

If Baller stays on board, I'll love him too.

Anyway...thanks again!

carbonbased

Back to top Go down

Post  IggysPinkTights Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:20 pm

Welcome Carbonbased!
It's just a teeny tiny forum started to avoid the bashing---seriously I'm not that obsessed with him lol.
But yes I've been banned for 3 days from JU for attacking back after I saw some homophobic remarks.
It's pathetic that it's even allowed.
I truly adore James..I'm a couple years older than him and he's got a past on him and that in itself intrigues me which is why people would rather read HIS biography than Sheila's.
He's got a great mind and great ideas even if sometimes it's hard to express them or put them in motion.
Alot of his friends say they knew he'd do something...knew he'd be controversial knew he'd push the envelope.
He's very free sexually and emotionally and just seems like a great guy.
Again welcome! Very Happy
IggysPinkTights
IggysPinkTights
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bee75 Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:50 pm

Welcome Carbonbased! I'm 12 yrs older than him and I think he's hawt too, but he seems like a good kid. He is very interesting to say the least. He's got a great outlook on life, and if I wasn't sucked into the feeds because of him, he would inspire me to do more with my life. LOL
bee75
bee75

Back to top Go down

Post  LazyMom Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:19 pm

lemming right along here lol i'm 20ish years older than James and just love that he's the real thing, reminds me of some of my kids in different ways, the good the bad & the past lol, I too HATE all the bashing and Hate over at JU and tend to just take a few self imposed vacations, more lately than i'd like:(

opps where are my manners welcome Carbonbased Smile enjoy !!

Go James

LazyMom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum