Crazy James
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So are we all in Mourning? Anyone up for a Party Wednesday Night?

5 posters

Go down

So are we all in Mourning? Anyone up for a Party Wednesday Night? Empty So are we all in Mourning? Anyone up for a Party Wednesday Night?

Post  LazyMom Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:32 pm

I know I'm bummed, I checked the feeds a few times but James was sleeping and who can blame him really, he knows everyone wants him out and it looks like he's gonna take the high road Sad I soooo want him to call out a few people but I don't think he will.

So are we all get together here Wednesday night for a drink or two? everyone should think about there favorite James moment, don't post it here yet, save it and we can have a cyber party in his honor? anyone up for that? any party goers in this bunch?
I'll be here affraid

LazyMom

Back to top Go down

So are we all in Mourning? Anyone up for a Party Wednesday Night? Empty Re: So are we all in Mourning? Anyone up for a Party Wednesday Night?

Post  IggysPinkTights Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:42 pm

I think my ban will be over by then cheers
lol but I'm hanging out here...PARTY over here...spread the word avoid getting hated on !!!
LOL!
IggysPinkTights
IggysPinkTights
Admin

https://crazyjames.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

So are we all in Mourning? Anyone up for a Party Wednesday Night? Empty Re: So are we all in Mourning? Anyone up for a Party Wednesday Night?

Post  LazyMom Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:20 pm

yippee unbaned lol
I'll spread the word by pm's no Haters here, just look for James fans, i'll start recruiting right away Wink besides there's no point in trying to post anything at JU on wednesday nights!! it's insane with all the top posting, I just wait a hour or two till posts stay on the 1st page for at least 4 or 5 mins Smile

LazyMom

Back to top Go down

Post  IggysPinkTights Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:22 am

Alright since we are "mourning"
lol come Wednesday spread the word that this is a safe place to come and chat/post.
(I feel like a domestic violence counselor)

You know I would love for James to stay...but *IF* he leaves I will be so ok with it.
He seems ok with it...and him and Che and Josh will have SO much fun in sequester lol.

He gets his stipend,he gets a vacation, and he gets friends instead of having to put up withthe Nerd Herd 2.0.

OH and he gets a vote...everyone HATED when he was brought back and think the twist was unfair but NO one (of course I'm speaking of the haters) cared when James was going to be evicted and not even get to go to sequester OR collect his stipend yet someone (Alex) who hadn't played the game and was evicted early on would get to.
Oy Vey...I sure DO wish this game was rigged <giggles>

NOW...if only they'd have an America's Choice. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
IggysPinkTights
IggysPinkTights
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  echo Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:28 pm

im hoping the party would be celebrating he stayed but since odds are that wont happen , ill def have some shots of tequila ready. lol iggy did you get a 3 day ban? i got a warning yesterday lmao for a 3 day ban. the james haters get me so wound up sometimes, its agrivating

love the site

echo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kris Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:31 pm

I just hate that James will be leaving. I am like you all...he knows it is coming and to be honest I think he knows he can finally relax, and not have to worry every single week about being on the block, who is talking about him, and I know he hates it when they talk bad Chelsia...At least he gets to vote who wins and maybe that night he will give one heck of a speech to both players...The only reason why the others don't like him is because he got Matt out...oh oh oh but now Natalie says that is Gods punishment for Mattie..because Mattie was lying about Nattie... LOL Pulllleaseee...

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post  carbonbased Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:28 pm

WTF....Natalie's God (I cannot claim the same higher power as this delusional idiot) punished Matty because he lied about the bjs. If that is the case what kind of WRATH shall RAIN upon Natalie? I'm hoping an incurable STD. Although, I might be on the wrong track...her moustache seems to be getting darker and thicker with each of her lies.

carbonbased

Back to top Go down

Post  IggysPinkTights Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:46 pm

yes echo 3 days lol.
I've NEVER been in trouble before and it's not necesarily the James haters it's the HOMOPHOBIA that is running wild over there.
It just so happens to be attached to James.
I think I'm safe to post now but umm...I don't wanna :p
Carbon I HAVE noticed that she's ummm....testosterony lately.
I don't get how she's so angry at Mattie...I mean---she's just PSYCHO.
I used to think she wasn't that bad when she was just stripper Nat but Holy Warrior Hypocrital Nat is toooo much.
IggysPinkTights
IggysPinkTights
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LazyMom Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:37 am

what I don't get is why after Matty left didn't Nat revert back to the true slut we all came to well laugh at? I can't believe she has not been called out on it, it was ONLY after Matty said he liked Nice girls that the Bible Thumper came out, and she calls others hypocrites? she need some serious help, I would pay Big money to see here when she sees what we all have seen, pour thing may crawl under a rock for awhile!! we can only dream lol thats enough of her Back to my boy

I'm bummed & happy that he's going, bummed that I wont see him anymore, well not much anyway but Happy that he & Chelsia can continue on & see where things take them, but regardless just being out of that house is prize enough I think cheers

LazyMom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down