Crazy James
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last bit of James

3 posters

Go down

Last bit of James Empty Last bit of James

Post  IggysPinkTights Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:49 pm

waaaaah Sad
IggysPinkTights
IggysPinkTights
Admin

https://crazyjames.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Last bit of James Empty Re: Last bit of James

Post  LazyMom Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:29 pm

that was nice & laid back. I think Sharon was attracted to James there for a minute, the way she looked toward him? or maybe I just think everyone finds him attractive and i'm 48 and not dead and I also don't care how old my kids are, it's not like I would ever have a problem with the age, heck my current hubby of 22+ years is 16 years older than me Smile

LazyMom

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenash Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:11 pm

I loved that they could relax and support each other his last wek.

LazyMom wrote:that was nice & laid back. I think Sharon was attracted to James there for a minute, the way she looked toward him? or maybe I just think everyone finds him attractive and i'm 48 and not dead and I also don't care how old my kids are, it's not like I would ever have a problem with the age, heck my current hubby of 22+ years is 16 years older than me Smile

I really think they are both just very affectionate and flirty people. I bet they would have been great partners in the game. She could have helped calm him and maybe make him be more social with everyone else.

Jenash

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down