Crazy James
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sheila being HOH

+4
LazyMom
Lizaanne
bee75
IggysPinkTights
8 posters

Go down

Sheila being HOH Empty Sheila being HOH

Post  IggysPinkTights Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:35 pm

ugh she isn't putting up Natalie is she? :'(
IggysPinkTights
IggysPinkTights
Admin

https://crazyjames.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Sheila being HOH Empty Re: Sheila being HOH

Post  bee75 Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:11 pm

Mad

Nope, we have to pray Sharon wins POV. I don't think R/A will vote Nat out if she takes Adams place. Sharon HAS to win. If Nat wins, I'll puke
bee75
bee75

Back to top Go down

Post  IggysPinkTights Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:20 pm

for the LOVE of OTEV SHARON pleeeeeeeeeease win POV.
Ugh!
IggysPinkTights
IggysPinkTights
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lizaanne Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:38 pm

I think James will approve of this move if it works! I do think she is going to go through with it now that she has talked to Ryan. If Nat goes, I can't wait to see the JH and J/J/C's faces when Nat walks in and they find out that Sheila sent her there! cheers

Lizaanne

Back to top Go down

Post  IggysPinkTights Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:46 pm

I hope the DR does their magic and says....dontcha think you'd have J/J/C's vote if you got rid of Natalie....DING DING DING! Very Happy
IggysPinkTights
IggysPinkTights
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LazyMom Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:57 pm

they just have to be careful how they say it because of Sharon getting their vote's if she's still there Wink but clearly they can spell it out for Shelia. ANd I think James made it pretty clear how he felt about Dipshit Nat Wink

LazyMom

Back to top Go down

Post  brandiluvsdavid Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:36 pm

i hope She-bot kicks ass. It would b funny if they all keep her around b cuz they think she won't win and she does. i hope that happens.

brandiluvsdavid

Back to top Go down

Post  bee75 Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:50 pm

I think it would be funny too. I like Sharon, but if she throws anymore comps, she deserves to go. It's time for Hoops to come out.

Nat told her if she (Nat) wins POV, she'll take Sharon off. YEAH RIGHT. She just wants Sharon to let her have the POV.
bee75
bee75

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenash Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:59 pm

Sharon better not throw anymore comps. It's worked well for her so far, but its just too risky now.

It's been so much less stressful so far to read the updates today. I don't have to constantly worry about James. I like rooting for Shelia, just because I think it would annoy TC (mostly Natalie) and their fans the most. Smile

Jenash

Back to top Go down

Post  bee75 Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:42 pm

We have no idea what Nick has said about her privately. She didn't say anything about him publicly. Everyone needs to vent, and I'm sure Nick has as well.

LOL, Good point! Nat is pretty hated as of late....LOVE IT.
bee75
bee75

Back to top Go down

Post  bee75 Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:04 pm

Sheila has really surprised me so far. No power tripping, calmer than usual. I think she genuinely feels bad about nominating people, but is relieved she doesn't have to vote. She's being very nice to everyone. They're all treating her nicely too.
bee75
bee75

Back to top Go down

Post  IggysPinkTights Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:16 am

So POV is morph...if Natalie wins I'll HURL.
Is ryan planning on using it?
IggysPinkTights
IggysPinkTights
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bee75 Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:27 am

Ryan and Adam think the girls are conspiring against them. They think Sheila and Sharon really want Nat to win so she can pull Sharon down, forcing Ryan up so one boy goes home. Ryan will be using the veto for sure if he wins.

I will hurl if Nat wins too.
bee75
bee75

Back to top Go down

Post  Lizaanne Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:47 am

I posted this on Joker's but it goes to fast there so I will post it here too:

Last week when Adam won HOH, he and Ryan talked outside at the pool table about Natalie. They decided that as soon as James left, they wanted Nat out next. They both agreed that they couldn’t beat her in the last HOH and that they needed to get her out before the F3. This is not a new idea for Adam and Ryan, or something that came about out of the blue.

They will vote Nat out now since they were already planning this!!!

Lizaanne

Back to top Go down

Post  echo Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:24 am

i completely agree liz, now that adam won the veto, nat will go up and i have NO doubt that nat is leaving weds.....wooooohooooo i cant wait, if only we could see seq then , lol nats gonna be on her own island there, mats gonna be pissed shes called him a liar amongst other things, tp will be jumping for joy, vindication baby, pay backs a bitch , cant wait. I would have never imagined myself cheerin for sheila to win hoh but the other night i almost lost my voice lol
as of now i want ryan gone next and s/s/a f3

echo

Back to top Go down

Post  Tansie Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:28 am

BOOM! (as Adam would say)

Can't wait to see the TP happy dance in sequester!!!!
Tansie
Tansie

Back to top Go down

Post  LazyMom Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:41 pm

boy this week is going very nice imho, dont know if there's anything id change, and to think I felt like why bother after James goes but I soooo want to see Nat Evicted, By a vote of 2-0 Sharon your are safe!! bub bye and please let the door smack your hypocritecal(sp) ass on the way out!! go Blow Matty in Seq.

I so wish there was a way to call Nat out on all Matt's "lies"

LazyMom

Back to top Go down

Post  Lizaanne Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:16 pm

I am going to enjoy this week too. I can't wait to see that bitch go off to the SH and off my feeds! I hope that Sharon steps up and wins the next HOH to secure herself in the F3 and not think that she'll just win the POV cause that would be stupid.

Lizaanne

Back to top Go down

Post  bee75 Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:19 am

AHHHHHHHH! Reading updates, A/R say they'll wait til after POV ceremony to weigh out their options. Evil or Very Mad I'll be pissed if she doesn't go this week
bee75
bee75

Back to top Go down

Post  LazyMom Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:43 am

bee75 wrote:AHHHHHHHH! Reading updates, A/R say they'll wait til after POV ceremony to weigh out their options. Evil or Very Mad I'll be pissed if she doesn't go this week
No! say it ain't so, those 2 better get rid of Nat now or they can kiss there share goodbye right now, although I have a weird feeling (or maybe just wishful thinking) that Sharon might be better at endurance than she has shown so far, whatever her plan has been it's worked, maybe she really didnt want anyone to know how good she is and because she felt safe enough to throw the comp's she did? only time will tell but it won't surprise me if she kicks ass Wink But I'm NOT buying the "Hoops" story.

Go anyone but Nat & Ryan Wink

LazyMom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum