Crazy James
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will they or won't they?

+3
IggysPinkTights
bee75
LazyMom
7 posters

Go down

Will they or won't they? Empty Will they or won't they?

Post  LazyMom Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:01 pm

I like what i'm hearing now between Ryan & Adam, saying there is no reason to keep Nat, and she would just be the hardest to get out. Boy I sure hope they kick her ass to the curb, James would be So happy!!!!

Do you think Natalie will start to call Ryan & Adam evil-doer's? lol
Do you think they have the balls to kick Nat out now?
Do you think they will really call Nat & girls out tonight?

I'm saying yes yes yes = more drama = happy lazymom cheers

LazyMom

Back to top Go down

Will they or won't they? Empty Re: Will they or won't they?

Post  bee75 Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:48 pm

I'm trying not to get my hopes up on any of these things. I'm sure Nat will call them evildoers though. I'll be so happy if Nat goes.
bee75
bee75

Back to top Go down

Post  bee75 Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:50 pm

Ugh, the boys called out Nat and Sheila and Sharon didn't even defend themselves. I think they'll probably keep her Sad Please tell me they won't.
bee75
bee75

Back to top Go down

Post  LazyMom Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:28 pm

i don't know for sure but i'd guess there still gonna kick her out, i think there just trying to justify the eviction ? Please Kick her out!!! do it fo James!!!

LazyMom

Back to top Go down

Post  IggysPinkTights Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:03 pm

goooood lord lol I was having comp issues that wouldn't let me on here or any other phb board ugh.
Last I heard Ryan say b4 the show was that he would feel better with Natalie gone...I'm sooo hoping they follow thru.
His DR seems to imply the same.
I'm hoping that bitch is gone!
IggysPinkTights
IggysPinkTights
Admin

https://crazyjames.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tansie Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:56 pm

Well we still have 3 days left so it's still kinda iffy. But I think Ryan and Adam don't want to take the chance of her winning hoh or the final veto or final hoh and sealing their fates. I think subconsciously they feel like Sharon is a lesser threat in those final comps so they will take their chances with her. I do think those boys like Nat and would love to keep her if she wasn't a threat in comps. But ya never know, a lot can happen in 3 days.

I'm hoping they will still want her gone on Wednesday ::crossing my fingers and toes::
Tansie
Tansie

Back to top Go down

Post  Lizaanne Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:00 pm

Now I am worried!! I hope they boot Nat but with Adam wanting to maybe keep her and Ryan wanting to keep Sharon, I don't know. I am afraid that Adam will convince Sheila to keep Nat if there is a tie, they always vote together. Man I wish the boys would get up and talk!!!

Lizaanne

Back to top Go down

Post  Lizaanne Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:45 pm

Well I feel a little better today, I do think that Nat is a goner. I hope this holds till Wednesday and then I really don't care who wins. I just did not want Nat to win this whole thing, I don't think Ryan or Sharon will make it to the end and so it would be Sheila vs. Adam.

Lizaanne

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:51 pm

Lizaanne wrote:Well I feel a little better today, I do think that Nat is a goner. I hope this holds till Wednesday and then I really don't care who wins. I just did not want Nat to win this whole thing, I don't think Ryan or Sharon will make it to the end and so it would be Sheila vs. Adam.

I feel the same way almost! I dont want Nat nor Ryan to win!

Cassie

http://extreme-movie-reviews.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tansie Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:58 pm

Cassie wrote:I feel the same way almost! I dont want Nat nor Ryan to win!

Me too Smile

You guys don't think that maybe Sharon will kick it in and start winning comps? I really do think she is capable of doing it, she rocked that Quotes comp and her and Josh did great in the Power Line one. I think she has thrown several along the way too. Surely she knows if she doesn't step up her game she is gone. What a Face
Tansie
Tansie

Back to top Go down

Post  bee75 Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:19 pm

Looks like Ryan wants to keep Nat now, throwing Adam under the bus. Adam wanted to keep her anyway. UGH Sad
bee75
bee75

Back to top Go down

Post  Lizaanne Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:57 am

I still think that Adam will vote to evict Nat, unless he goes back to Sheila and tells her different. Sheila and Adam have been together since the beginning and are still loyal to each other now. Adam tells the truth to her and no one else. They also don't talk game to each other privately everyday, only every few days, because they are so much on the same page. I will not give up my hope unless A/Sheila talk again and say something different.

Lizaanne

Back to top Go down

Post  bee75 Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:29 pm

I dunno. He put her on the block and didn't tell her about it first, but he did tell Ryan and Nat.
bee75
bee75

Back to top Go down

Post  Lizaanne Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:28 pm

bee75 wrote:I dunno. He put her on the block and didn't tell her about it first, but he did tell Ryan and Nat.

The only reason he didn't tell Sheila is the DR kept him in the DR after he made the deal with James, he never had time to warn her.

Lizaanne

Back to top Go down

Post  bee75 Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:53 pm

I'm still pretty sure Nat is staying Sad
bee75
bee75

Back to top Go down

Post  echo Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:00 pm

i think shes goin to seq to an island all alone where she belongs lmfao Very Happy

i guess ill be posting alot here in the next few days. Laughing ..finally got a 3 day ban from jokers lmao.....damn nat fans piss me off Evil or Very Mad

echo

Back to top Go down

Post  IggysPinkTights Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:54 pm

oh no Echo lol what'd you do?
I got one as well not too long ago.

I'm seriously hoping this delusional beeyatch LEAVES tomorrow.
IggysPinkTights
IggysPinkTights
Admin

https://crazyjames.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  echo Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:10 am

12 hrs till show time...cant wait....i have to say as a bb fan since season 1 i have never felt such "hatred" for a hg ever, unti batty natty, i asked hubby how far is oregeon from chicago? lmfao id love to bitch slap her.
tonight when she gets evicted i may cheer and scream as loud as i did when james came back and won hoh.

as for jokers

banned for high number to deleted posts...the last one pissed me off...i know i shouldnt have posted it but i was annoyed and said wtf...but some newbie...newbie as in first post on the boeard, said...im huge nat fan and if she leaves im cancelling my feeds and i will NEVER watch the show again...my response was: lmao like we care

hahaha i couldnt help myself but Cindy the damn joker warden told me it was rude then proceeded to ban me 3 days. who gives a shit about some losers 1st lame post ffs

oh well im workin on some tribute vids for the season i'll post my youtube link later when i have a few up if anyones interested.

i sure hope we see seq tonight.....but

do any of u think it may be a ff?? im not sure wtf they are doin

hope ya'll are havin a great day....and plz....raise hell today with the nats fans for me...just dont get urself banned lol

later
echo

echo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum