Crazy James
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natalie....gone?

+2
bee75
IggysPinkTights
6 posters

Go down

Natalie....gone? Empty Natalie....gone?

Post  IggysPinkTights Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:05 pm

yes?
no?
eep!
I haven't been watching feeds other than to see if Nat's hair would fall off and I'm like a newbie not knowing what will happen!
IggysPinkTights
IggysPinkTights
Admin

https://crazyjames.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Natalie....gone? Empty Re: Natalie....gone?

Post  IggysPinkTights Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:17 pm

OMG James has words for Chelsia???
James makes me nervous eep!
IggysPinkTights
IggysPinkTights
Admin

https://crazyjames.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bee75 Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:37 pm

THE BITCH IS GOOOOOOOONE!!

I honestly think that comp was rigged Sad Sharon had that in the bag.

James, honey, they wanted you out anyway. Chelsia's words didn't help, but that's not why. I'm glad you patched things up Smile
bee75
bee75

Back to top Go down

Post  echo Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:46 am

lasy night i was cheering like it was the damn superbowl, my neighbors think must think im crazy. Ding dong the witch is dead...wooohooo

as for james...chels' exit imo only put the icing on the cake for his eviction, he'd been fighting for his life 4 weeks straight. It was so nice to see them smilin cheek to cheek at the end of the seq footage.

back to batty natty....she looked like a deer caught in headlights, to me it just solidfied the delusional nut job she is, can u imagine what her reaction would have been if she had not had the week she had, she was worried about adam, knew sheila would kick her to the curb if it was a tie...lmfao i loved it.

sure hope tues live show they give us a peek at her arrival in seq.

yeahhhhhhh im so happy.

now bb...first off julie chen is becoming more like jeff probst each show, stirring shit before a live vote, callin them all out on tv....funny shit....now bb plays mind games with the f4 hg's as they all suspect each other as the remaining "relationship" still existing in the house, all the while sharons peekin in on and talkin to the "guilty party" in the cage lmfao

hard to believe this season is drawing to a close.

echo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenash Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:46 pm

The way the show went yesterday made it really hard for me to enjoy Natalie's eviction. I'm soooo gald she's gone, but I hate that Ryan will probably be in the final 2 now. Ugh. He needs to go.

I really didn't like Julie's questions last night. Whether or not I like the HG or not, Julie shouldn't call people out on gameplay in front of everyone. Also, the HOH comp was ridiculous! The GP question? The pause? Not only did that stupid question force a tiebreaker, but it also could seriously hurt Adam/Shelia's games. If the others think they are the "previous-relationship" couple and have been lying to them, then all the work they've done to separate themselves as a couple was for nothing. I don't know, I just really didn't like any of it.

As for J/C in the SH...I think it might have been staged, but I also think James never really realized how much the Matt bd affected his game and people's perception of him. I bet he really does blame Chelsia a little.

Jenash

Back to top Go down

Post  carbonbased Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:51 pm

"but...but....but....why did you do this to me?"......BWAH HA HA HA HA! My personal favorite moment was the look she gave Sheila when it was announced that it was a tie vote. Her head spun around to Sheila and she had the most pathetic, "pick me, pick me!" face ever. I wanted Ryan and Natalie out of the house and could care a less who wins of the remaining three. What I think is funny now is the fact that the boys tried so hard to come off as bad asses, dressing up and calling a house meeting, that they ended up looking like just plain ol' asses. Sheila looked like a freaking genius! And the fact that she could just look at Nat and say, "Well, after you just told America you aren't with me...." DUH! Ryan and Adam just took their jury votes and handed them to Sheila. I never thought I would say this, but I'm kinda thinking, "go SHEBOT! (I can't believe I'm saying that!)

As for J/C..it was obviously edited to make it look harsh. He didn't go from "Matt you went out well, and Josh, you went out well, but...(sheepish look at Chelsia)" to "You blew everyone out ....I was the residue of Chelsia!". I think we missed a lot of conversation there, probably where Chelsia showed skepticism. In the end we all know that he wasn't evicted solely because of Chelsia... he was evicted because he was strong and he didn't put up with their crap. The reason he thinks she is to blame is because the chicken shits in the house (particularly Nat and She) told him REPEATEDLY that they were upset about what she did and that he was "guilty by association". James would have respected them a lot more had they just said, you are strong player, you scare the piss out of us. Adam and Ryan eventually said this to his face, but continued to call him a "faggot" behind his back.

I do think that Nat's eviction can be at least 50% credited to James for planting the seeds of doubt before he left.

Sorry for the long post. I hadn't posted in a few days, I guess I had a lot to say!

carbonbased

Back to top Go down

Post  bee75 Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:14 am

I can't wait to see sequester footage. James, Josh and Chels are going to be so excited. James will lhfao when he finds out that Nat "gave" (i still say she wanted to give up, and sheila would've won anyway) HOH to Sheila and she was the deciding vote to kick her out!! He'll be proud of her.

I know Sheila was my hero!!

Now I can't decide what I want to happen. I kinda wanted A/She F2, but for some reason, I want Adam gone now. I guess I'm hoping Sharon wins veto and gets Adam out. Sharon/Sheila F2 would be good. Too bad Ryan won HOH cuz I wanted him out next. The only way I see him going now is if Sheila wins Final HOH and boots him, but I"m not so sure she would.
bee75
bee75

Back to top Go down

Post  carbonbased Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:44 pm

Bee, I'm with you on wanting Adam to leave now. I can't really decide what I want to happen at this point. I've wanted Ryan gone since he screwed up the back door Matty week. I find him to be spineless and irritating and I HATE his facial hair. Does he think he is creating an optical illusion by shaving above the jaw line...it just makes his neck look fatter. Unfortunately, he might well make it to the end with everyone there thinking that they could beat him on the jury because no one wants Jen to have the money. Sharon is okay, but she grates on me sometimes and I find her boring. If she could just win a freaking comp I would feel more inclined to root for her. Sheila was a rock star when she evicted Nat, but I grow tired of the constant bitching. When she is being playful, she can be fun. Unfortunately that is rare. When James left I was really rooting for Adam, but I'm disappointed by his game play since that time. I thought he was smarter than he originally appeared. But the way he can be swayed by other people annoys me. The way he let Natalie know that he voted for her to stay as she was leaving was weak.

I'm conflicted by one other thing too. As much as I want a person from TP to win (even if Sharon was low man on the totem pole), I also want them to CONTROL the jury, so that the people who are in the F2 can kiss their asses and TP can rip them to shreds during jury questioning.

carbonbased

Back to top Go down

Post  Kris Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:32 pm

I am glad that Natalie is gone. The house is more peaceful. I am like you all. I was suprised at the speeech that James gave Chelsia because in all honesty....James would have been gone if he had NOT won the POV next to Chelsia... The way she left I thought was priceless.. They talked so much smack about her and she had her fill...BUT I am glad James and Chelsia made up and were smiling and hugging and playing around. Those two are so cute together. I laughed my butt off at Natalie when I seen her face when she found out it was a tie... lol Her face was like OH NO NO NO...Shelia help me lol Sheila, I was proud of her....she got her out of the house and that was a HUGE deal. I am not for sure who I want to win at this point but I know it is NOT Ryan..... I do NOT want him to win to just hand over his money to Jennifer. Why didn't Jennifer send him smokes in his basket instead of clothes? He has been smoking Adams forever and Adam is almost out of smokes... Ryan gets CLOTHES *Jennifer loves to shop* instead of things he needs..Clothes and the show is almost over... good LORD.... I am rooting for anyone other then Ryan for sure. I am liking Sharon because when they showed that wreck of hers....it gave me chills..there is a reason why she is here still... and then.. Adam.... he has major plans for the money....I like his thoughts on donating it.....and Sheila.. I dont know... Yes she wants to help her and her son, but where did all her money go from Penthouse and movies and all? Wierd...but I understand she needs the money as well, and she has a giving heart. She takes care of everyone in the house for sure. Cooking, cleaning.... So BB is almost done, and we will be so bored without them....lol I can't wait to see the Jury House when Ole Nat walks in LMBO ... she cried to Sheila that one night how she didn't want to go to the Jury house because everyone there hated her LMBO.... loves it! I miss James, Josh, Chelsia.....so much....... I hope they all are having fun though.... I am seeing more and more people with the hair style like Chelsia's.. Thank GOD my hair was already cut like that before BB9 started. LOL

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down