Crazy James
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is there any chance BB would give another player....

5 posters

Go down

is there any chance BB would give another player.... Empty is there any chance BB would give another player....

Post  LazyMom Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:32 pm

Does anyone think BB would give another player any extra cash based on a viewer vote? or is it way to late now? you know like Survivor did with Rupert? I just keep flashing back to Julie saying that this would be the most interactive BB ever? or did I imagine that? last years Americas player was way more interactive than this year Sad am I missing something here?

OK assuming there was a viewers chosen winner, do you think James would win it?

LazyMom

Back to top Go down

is there any chance BB would give another player.... Empty Re: is there any chance BB would give another player....

Post  IggysPinkTights Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:33 pm

OMG I can't believe you posted this BEFORE The show lol...too bad CBS is not letting me vote.
IggysPinkTights
IggysPinkTights
Admin

https://crazyjames.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

is there any chance BB would give another player.... Empty Re: is there any chance BB would give another player....

Post  LazyMom Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:35 pm

vote vote vote lmao!!!!!!!! I cant vote from my mac either but I can from my iphone!!

LazyMom

Back to top Go down

Post  IggysPinkTights Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:49 pm

FINALLY got in !!!
Woot!
IggysPinkTights
IggysPinkTights
Admin

https://crazyjames.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LazyMom Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:55 pm

I got about 25 or so votes in, not sure if more than one counted but I just kept voting till Julie called it, I sure hope James wins it Wink anyone but Sheila!!!!

LazyMom

Back to top Go down

Post  LazyMom Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:57 pm

KICK ASS Yes!!!!!!!!! and Sheila got runnerup Again roflmao!!!!!!

LazyMom

Back to top Go down

is there any chance BB would give another player.... Empty YAHEEEEEEEE!!

Post  ajoebloe Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:09 pm

I'm SO happy James won the best voter prize! He totally deserved it

I had TONS of trouble voting on CBS.COM though..Others on myspace did too!Sad
Well, it didn't affect the outcome thank goodness lol
GO JAMES!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

ajoebloe

Back to top Go down

Post  LazyMom Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:14 pm

I had lots of trouble from my computer but for once the outcome is what I wanted so I wont be bitching about it anymore lol I'm surprised that SHeila got runner up? who voted for her?

LazyMom

Back to top Go down

Post  bee75 Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:27 pm

YAY JAMES!
bee75
bee75

Back to top Go down

Post  jorilynner Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:52 pm

LazyMom wrote:Does anyone think BB would give another player any extra cash based on a viewer vote? or is it way to late now? you know like Survivor did with Rupert? I just keep flashing back to Julie saying that this would be the most interactive BB ever? or did I imagine that? last years Americas player was way more interactive than this year Sad am I missing something here?

OK assuming there was a viewers chosen winner, do you think James would win it?

That is so funny that you posted something like that!
I voted on a dsl connection thru cable and had a few problems, but i got at least 20-30 votes
in when it finally started working. Must have been a lot of people trying to get on at the same
time or something.
The CBS MB's are blowing up about it! LMAO- the usual whining! geek
Oh well-too bad for them.....JAMES WON AMERICA'S CHOICE-get over it haters!
WhoooHooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
jorilynner
jorilynner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down